Dr. Claudia Green
I began practicing as a general and cosmetic dentist in 2000, and I pride myself on delivering comprehensive, high-quality and gentle dental care to my patients. I was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia where I received my Doctoral Dental Surgery degree at the University Javeriana in 1999. I moved to the United States when I got married in 2004, and I obtained my Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Education and Continue Education
- Doctor in Dental Surgery - Javeriana University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - Nova Southeastern University
I am enthusiastic about pursuing continuing education. I feel that it is important to keep current with evolving techniques and materials to provide state-of-the-art treatment options for my patients. I have completed continuing education from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Perio Institute and advanced national and international training in implant dentistry. In addition, I am certified as an Invisalign provider.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Hispanic Dental Association
- Northwest District Dental Association
Outside of my professional activities, I enjoy life with my husband Ronald and our daughters Daniella and Gabriella. We all enjoy traveling, boating, going to the beach and numerous outdoor activities.